Techniques & services provided by Willingdon Heights Massage Therapy
Women's Health Physiotherapy in Burnaby
We are all individuals with unique movement patterns, experiences & stories. We recognize that symptoms you are experiencing can have both a physical & emotional component to them. It is important to address all the factors that may contribute to your symptoms in order to help you recover.
When it comes to women’s pelvic health, we take a “whole-person” approach in our assessment & treatment style. We work with you as a team to help you understand the root cause of your symptoms. We strive to guide and support you in your health journey with a focus on your goals and with respect to your individual needs.
Pelvic health physiotherapy is an umbrella term for physiotherapy that addresses aspects of anatomy and physiology related to or contained in the pelvis. This includes pelvic floor physiotherapy (the pelvic floor is the area between your legs, including your genitals, muscles, connective tissue and pelvic organs), which is an area of physiotherapy requiring specialized training.
Pelvic Health practice is evolving quickly, and we are committed to remaining at its forefront.
Pelvic Health Physiotherapy can help with:
- Pre/post partum care
- Uterine prolapse
- urinary incontinence (stress or urge)
- Genitourinary symptoms of menopause
- Overactive bladder, bladder pain, interstitial cystitis
- painful periods
- Pain during intercourse
- Pelvic pain
- Gynecological cancer
- Pre/post surgery. Common surgeries include hysterectomy, prolapse repair, incontinence, and there are many others we are able to help manage as well.
- Osteitis pubis, adductor sprains/strains and groin pain
- Persistent low back and hip pain
Please visit https://www.ovawomenshealthphysio.com for more information.
To Book an appointment click https://ovawomenshealthphysiotherapy.janeapp.com
We offer Telehealth Services! The same quality of care you can expect with our in-clinic offerings.
This is perfect for those who are unable to attend services at our physical locations. Perhaps more than ever, it is essential to take care of your body and mind. Our entire team is fully committed to supporting your needs from the comfort and convenience of your own home (or wherever you may be!).
Please see our services below that we are actively providing and available immediately to book online. Feel free to reach out to Nasim if you have any further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nasim treats clients with ICBC or Motor Vehicle Accident claims as well as extended health benefits.
- Whether your pain is from a sports injury, a motor vehicle accident, a recent surgery, or if it’s been so long that you can’t remember where your pain came from. Wherever you’re starting, Nasim can help.
- Nasim is experienced treating a variety of musculoskeletal, neurological, and women’s health conditions, and will work with you one-on-one to get you back to living.
Nasim takes the time to listen and focus on the best path for your rehabilitation, injury prevention and promotion of wellness for such conditions as:
- Headaches – tension and neck related
- Motor vehicle accidents – ICBC
- Low Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfers Elbow
- Womens Pelvic Pain
- Sports Injuries